Krystal is a recently licensed commercial and intellectual property attorney. She currently concentrates her practice on commercial and patent litigation. Additionally, she practices other aspects of intellectual property, including licensing, copyrights, and trademarks. Her trademark experience includes filing new applications, responding to office actions, and trademark maintenance. Additionally, Krystal has also conducted research for and drafted many freedom to operate opinions and compliance reports.
Prior to Gus & Gilbert, Krystal worked at Ni, Wang & Massand as an associate and previously interned in criminal law and with texas access to justice.
● Represented a small inventor in multiple patent infringement lawsuits related to information and security privacy.
● Represented a small company in multiple patent infringement lawsuits related to cosmetic technology.
● Represented a company in multiple patent infringement lawsuits related to printing technology.
● Represented a company in multiple patent infringement lawsuits related to biotechnology and encryption.
- Texas A&M University School of Law
Doctor of Jurisprudence, cum laude, 2015
- Texas Tech University, The Graduate School
Masters of Science in Forensic Science, 2012
- Angelo State University
Bachelor of Science in Biology, Chemistry Minor, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Selected to be a Student Clinical Patent Practitioner in TAMU/USPTO law school clinic certification pilot program
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Tri-Beta Biological Honor Society